Weruva Tea Potty Litter
Help keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Weruva's Natural Quick Clumping Cat Litter. This unique littler is made with hinoki wood, also known as Japanese Cyprus, plus green tea! Both of these ingredients are included to help stop the growth of bacteria and odor. This quick-clumping formula is clay-free, grain-free and has a low-dust content, so you and your feline friend can breathe easy. And for an added benefit, it's also formulated with a fresh aroma to help keep your home smelling great!
- Hinoki wood may help resist humidity, which can help stop the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Green Tea contains catechins, which are compounds that help naturally stop the growth of bacteria and odor.
- Weruva’s Natural Quick Clumping Cat Litter is both clay-free and grain-free.
- Low-dust formula helps you and your feline friend breathe with ease.
- Fromulated with a fresh aroma, to help keep your home smelling clean.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.