Bayer Quad Medium Dog De-Wormer, 2-count
Nobody wants their dog to suffer from worms, so the Bayer Quad Medium Dog De-Wormer provides effective at-home treatment. Designed to remove all four common worms, including tapeworm, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms, it takes the guesswork out of treating him. It comes in an easy-to-administer chewable tablet, which can either be directly fed to willing dogs, or disguised in their food. It comes from the trusted Bayer brand, and is safe for pets over three weeks of age.Key Benefits
- De-wormer for dogs helps to remove four kinds of common worms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes common tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms.
- Chewable, tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or masked in food.
- Contains the active ingredients praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate and febantel. No prescription required.
- From the trusted Bayer brand and safe for dogs 26 to 60 pounds and over 3 weeks of age.
Isolated incident of either vomiting, bloody stool or watery/profuse stool have been reported following treatment. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veterinarian.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate.
BREED SIZEMedium Breeds
HEALTH CONDITIONRoundworms, Hookworms, Tapeworms, Whipworms