Lucy Pet Products Lavender Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Have you ever asked yourself how one, small box can make your home so stinky? The answer is simple—ammonia. This compound forms when the liquid in your cat's litter mixes with bacteria, but Cat's Incredible cat litter by Lucy Pet Products uses its patented Smell Squasher technology to stop ammonia from forming in the first place. This can help keep your litter box fresher for longer, and keep your home smelling clean. Plus, it leaves behind a soothing lavender scent you'll love. Cat's Incredible is made right here in the USA, with environmentally sourced materials. You'll also help Lucy Pet Products donate to The Lucy Pet Foundation. So, you can remove household odors and help animals in need. That's a product with a cause!Key Benefits
- Patented Smell Squasher technology helps to stop the formation of ammonia—a key contributor to litter box odors.
- Designed to help keep your litter box fresher and your home smelling cleaner, with a soothing lavender scent.
- Quick-clumping formula makes cleanup easier than ever.
- Studies show Cat's Incredible keeps ammonia at undetectable levels, even after 10 days.
- Made in the USA with the environment in mind—and proceeds help Lucy Pet Products donate to The Lucy Pet Foundation, an organization dedicated to animal welfare.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Start with a clean, dry litter box. For Cats Incredible litter to work effectively you must start with an ammonia-free environment. We recommend cleaning your litter box with an antimicrobial soap and rinse thoroughly to remove any traces of ammonia.
Litter should be 2 - 3 inches deep. Maintain that level by adding in fresh litter when you scoop out klumps. Do not flush klumps.
For first time users, we recommend a gradual switch to our product. Start with 2/3 of your old cat litter and 1/3 of your new litter. Over time, continue to add more of the new litter until your cat box has fully transitioned to this product.