Nemex 2 Dewormer for Dogs & Puppies
NEMEX 2 LIQUID DOG DEWORMER
Nemex 2 is a caramel-flavored suspension dewormer of pyrantel pamoate in a palatable oral liquid intended as a single treatment for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms in dogs and puppies. Nemex®-2 suspension may also be used to prevent reinfection of Toxocara canis in puppies, adult dogs & lactating bitches after whelping.
NEMEX®-2 DOG DEWORMER BENEFITS:
- removes large roundworms
- removes hookworms
- prevents reinfection of T. canis
- safe for use in dogs & puppies
- highly palatable formula
- safe for puppies
Dosage And Administration:
Administer 1 full tsp (5 mL) for each 10 lb of body weight.
- For maximum control of reinfection, puppies should be treated at 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 weeks of age.
- Lactating bitches should be treated 2-3 weeks after whelping.
- Adult dogs kept in heavily contaminated quarters may be treated at monthly intervals to prevent Toxocara canis reinfestation.
- It is not necessary to withhold food prior to or after treatment.
- If there is resistance to accept the dose, mix the dosage into a small quantity of dog food.