Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy Small Animal Treats
Reward your small pet and support his digestive health with Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy Small Animal Treats. Treats are a great way to bond with your pet, encourage interaction and provide healthy, fun mental stimulation. Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy Small Animal Treats are made of high-quality, fiber-rich timothy grass hay which supports healthy digestion, especially in Guinea Pigs, rabbits and chinchillas, with a flavor and aroma small pets love. Feed three-to-four treat pieces a day. Treats should not exceed five percent of your pet's daily food intake.Key Benefits
- Specially formulated to be easy-to-feed, bite-sized pieces. Made to be delicious, fiber-rich treats that will have your pet coming back for more.
- This all-natural, great-tasting treat will have your pet coming for more! Perfect to training aid treat.
- Perfect way for you to interact with your pet while also offering fun and healthy enrichment to their diet.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Timothy Meal, Pearled Barley (Rolled), Oat Groats, Linseed (Flax) Meal, Canola Meal, Wheat Gluten, Millet, Ground Flax Seed, Canola Oil, Limestone, Salt, Dried Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||17.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||4.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||15.0% max|
Feed 3 - 4 Timothy Treat pieces a day. Treats should not exceed 5% of your pet's daily food intake. Your pet should have access to fresh drinking water at all times.