Originally a Southern favorite, now any dog can enjoy a Red Velvet cake, and it's wheat free! Made with all natural beet powder and rice flour, this vibrant and scrumptious cake will have you surrounded by your pups, begging for a piece of this naturally flavored decadent dessert! Complete with yogurt frosting! Human grade ingredients and made in the USA! Store finished cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
PUPPY CAKE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- all natural ingredients
- healthy & highly digestible
- makes 8 cupcakes or 6" cake
- made in the USA
PUPPY CAKE DIRECTIONS:Cake:
- Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- mix until well blended
- pour batter into a pan coated with non-stick cooking spray or cupcake tin
- bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees *
- Makes 8 cupcakes or a double layer 6" cake.
- Add 2 tbs of water to frosting mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
* Can also be microwaved in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Cake - rice flour, evaporated cane juice, beet powder, baking powder, and salt.
Frosting - tapioca starch, dehydrated yogurt.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS FOR PUPPY CAKE:
- Cake Mix:
- crude protein - 8.1% (min)
- crude fat - 2.0% (min)
- crude fiber - 1.6% (max)
- moisture - 8.3% (max)
- crude protein - 10.0% (min)
- crude fat - <0.1% (min)
- crude fiber - <0.1%(max)
- moisture - 4.0% (max)