Vet's Best Flea&Tick Spot On
Itchy pests like fleas and ticks don’t stand a chance! Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spot-On for Dogs kills and repels fleas and ticks on contact. This natural spot-on treatment uses a unique blend of natural ingredients like clove leaf oil, thyme white oil, and cinnamon oil. It contains absolutely no pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil, so it's safe for your dog and your entire family.
- Kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes on contact
- Made of natural key ingredients like peppermint oil and clove extract
- Safe for use around your entire family
- Can be used on dogs 12 weeks or older
- Includes 3-8 applications with a universal applicator perfect for all breeds and sizes
Not recommended for use on pregnant animals. Not for use on cats or kittens. Read the entire outer carton before use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.