Zoo Med Habba Hut
Add some much needed privacy to your terrarium with the Zoo Med Habba Hut. This half log is made from natural fir, and is the perfect way to help reptiles, amphibians and other small animals feel safe and secure, while reducing stress from captivity. Once inside the terrarium, your pal will love playing, sleeping, climbing, or just hanging out on this nature-sourced accessory, providing a touch of the wild and an enriching activity for your friend. It’s perfect for tortoises, ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs and other small animals. Plus, you can add moss inside it to provide a humid shelter for tropical pets.Key Benefits
- Provides a safe hiding area and sleeping den made with natural fir with no plastics or resin.
- Perfect for reptiles, amphibians, and other small animals to lounge, sleep, play, and even climb.
- Provides a touch of nature and helps reduce boredom and stress from being in captivity.
- Perfect for tortoises, ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs and other small animals.
- Ideal for any terrarium environment, and can be used with moss inside to provide more humidity.