Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement
Keep your pal healthy with the Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement. Calcium is essential for the health and wellbeing of reptile and amphibian buddies, and this supplement provides them with a highly bioavailable source of calcium that has no phosphorus or lead. Made with only ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate, it’s free of impurities and has particles that have a lot of surface area to increase absorption in your pal’s tummy. It also has vitamin D3, known to benefit reptiles that spend most of their time indoors. Using it is easy―simply dust crickets or sprinkle on herbivore food, and then feed your pal as usual. Plus, the formula is made in the USA with no filler or additives.Key Benefits
- Formulated with ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate with no impurities, phosphorus, or lead.
- Uniquely shaped particles have more surface area to increase calcium absorption.
- Enhanced with vitamin D3 to benefit reptiles that don’t spend a lot of time outdoors.
- Easy to use by simply dusting crickets or sprinkling on herbivore food during daily meals.
- The formula is proudly made in the USA with no fillers, additives, artificial colors or flavors.
For use with reptiles and amphibians only. Keep out of reach of children.
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3).
|VITAMIN D3||10,390 IU min
**Insectivores - ** Place crickets in a plastic bag along with Repti Calcium and shake to dust crickets with the powder. Feed approximately 12 dusted crickets per week for every 2.5 oz (71 g) of body weight.
**Herbivores - ** Add approximately 1/2 teaspoon Repti Calcium to food for every 5 oz (142 g) of body weight on a weekly basis.
**Omnivores - ** Use either of the above methods as desired.