Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt
ReptiSun 5.0 is perfect for all tropical species of reptiles and amphibians! 5% UVB Output, 30% UVA Output, full spectrum bulb. The new ReptiSun Compact Fluorescent lamps use a special UVB transmitting quartz glass for maximum UVB penetration. Cool burning compact fluorescent bulbs screw into standard threaded sockets, eliminating the need for a separate ballast. Lamp can be oriented eithervertically or horizontally in your reptile hood or clamp lamp fixture. UVB emissions help prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease andUVA increases feeding, mating, and other natural behaviors.Key Benefits
- This bulb is perfect for all desert and basking reptiles
- Can be placed either vertically or horizontally and doesn't emit heat
- 5% UVB wavelengths helps prevent metabolic bone disease
- Eliminates the need for a separate ballast
- 30% UVA wavelengths help to increase activity levels, appetite, and reproductive behavior
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: The ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent Lamp emits UV radiation and must be used in accordance with these instructions. Just as you would not stare into the sun, do not stare into this lamp! This lamp must be placed directly overhead of your reptiles, and not to the side which would force them to stare into the lamp. Failure to use this lamp according to these instructions may result in personal injury or may cause injury to your reptile(s). Lamp is intended for indoor use only, and reptile use only. Lamp emits ultraviolet radiation.