ZYMOX Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone
Promotes healthy skin and provides relief from itching caused by inflammation, dermatitis, and other minor skin irritations. ZYMOX® Topical Spray features the patented LP3 Enzyme System which blends a concentrated combination of protein and enzymes plus skin soothing aloe vera and 0.5% hydrocortisone for itch relief. The Spray is ideal for areas away from the face.
Made in the USA.
- Itch relief
- Skin irritations
- Promotes healthy skin
- On the body or paws
- No sting
- Worry-free if licked
- No harsh ingredients
- No parabens, chlorhexidine, benzalkonium chloride, antibiotics, alcohol
- Only requires application 1 – 2 times per day
Available Size: 2 oz
Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin,Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Tripopylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on animals with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating females.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- If condition persists or worsens for more than 7 days, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a physician.
- Retain carton for reference to important information
- Store at room temperature.